Work for oasis events
We are an expanding business looking to recruit people who care about the unique events we deliver for our clients, every time: in the world of events there is only one opportunity to do it right.
Trainee Account Manager
Starting ASAP: To provide reliable support for Account Handling team & Directors in event administration, team coordination, research & marketing support. Office-based work under supervision, to tight deadlines, & working independently to a task list.
Experience: Teamwork, office work, client handling, hospitality. Live event or marquee experience ideal but not vital.
Key skills: Self-motivated team player with a great sense of humour. Passionate, organised, calm under pressure, superb attention to detail, ability to prioritise & multi-task. IT competent, social media & web savvy. Mature, with drive & commitment.
Hours: 5 days / week, 9am-5pm. Fixed term contract for summer season 2013. Potential for permanent contract and development for successful candidate.
Starting salary: £15-£19,000 pro rata gross per annum depending on experience.
Is it you that we need? Apply to Dany via email: email@example.com by 24th May 2013
Crew - recruiting for summer onsite teams now
We are always seeking crew based in the Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Warwickshire and Worcestershire near Moreton-in-Marsh, for tent and furniture installation.
We are looking for people who enjoy working as part of a team in an unusual but very rewarding job, which can be physical, creative and great fun. We value punctuality, reliability and a problem-solving approach to life!
Experience is welcome, but not necessary, since we will provide you with training. If you are interested, please send an email to Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org for potential employment.
Please include the following information, and any other information you think we might find relevant.
- Your name (first and surname)
- Your address and postcode
- Your phone number
- Your Email address
- Your date of birth
- Do you have a clean current driving licence? Yes/No
- Do you own your own transport? Yes/No
- Do you need a work permit to work in the UK? Yes/No
- Are you registered as self-employed? Yes/No (n.b. it doesnt matter either way we only need to know your employment status)
- What relevant experience do you have?
- How you found us?
- What is your availability (e.g. start dates and finish dates of potential employment with Oasis; 7, 5 or less days available per week etc.)?